Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving


It was great fun this year. As part of Dad's family tradition, I stuck black olives on my finger tips and ate them one by one before our big dinner. When I got tired of eating olives myself, I served them to friends and family right off my little digits.

Other funny things that happened:

We were in some bad ball game traffic Friday. Reina said, "Holy Cow!" Then I said, "Holy Kitty Cat!"

And...We went looking for a dress for my Aunt Paige in a very fancy place. There was a big, fancy mirror in the middle of the store. So I walked over, did a spin in front of it, then started licking it. Mom said we had to wait outside. She isn't a big fan of the licking trick.

Also, me and Dad went camping with Grams and Pa...to test out the new camper for a night. Grams and I roasted marshmallows and I think they taste like birthday cake. I told her so. The camper is great, except there is no jumping on the beds.:O(

No comments: