Friday, February 23, 2007

Sharks and Starfish, Oh my!

Today Daddy took a break from work and we went to the big Aquarium in Oklahoma. It was "amazing!" We saw real sharks and starfish. They are my favorites! They had every kind of water animal, even a turtle bigger than me! Here are a few pictues:
I kept impersonating a fish with funny gills, but just when Mom would start to take a picture, I'd say..."Okay, Cheese!" and forgot the fish face.
Here is Dad and me looking at a very little tan shark. I told him it looked like a burrito.
Here are Marlon and Nemo!
Here's Brucey! His tummy anyway. We walked through this big tunnel to see the sharks and it was kind of dark...maybe their naptime. They swam right over us, but I wasn't scared. It was my favorite exhibit!
Here are some tickley squishy things.

Here I am touching a real starfish. It was soft. I didn't want to touch the stingray though, just look.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

What great pictures! I especially liked the one of you in the car. What a cutie!