Sunday, March 25, 2007

Farm Livin' is the Life for Me!

Mom and Dad had a work trip, so I stayed at the Farm with Reina and Papa. I had so much fun that I didn't want to leave! We did a lot of "fantastic" stuff and watched Snow White and the 7 Horses (I think that is what it is called?).

You gotta say, "Yee Haw!" when you wear Papa's cowboy hat!
Me and Papa on a walk-about.
My friends, Will and Cordell. They are pretty tough boys, but I try to keep up.
The new farm kittens, Target and Tigger. Gracie (the Great Dane) licks her chops when she sees them.
Reina takes me on the big 4-wheeler, but Cordell has a little one of his own. Hold on!
I went to the creek a couple times a day to throw rocks in. I told Reina we couldn't leave yet because we still have more rocks!!

Thanks for taking good care of me Reina and Papa! I love you so much and can't wait to visit again (without Mom and Dad)!

No comments: