Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby Brother Care 101

Okay, I admit it...I like the little guy. Just for the record, I don't like that he gets to sleep in Mom and Dad's room and I have to sleep in my bed. Anyway, here are a few things you need to know when caring for a baby brother.
1. Always cover him up. He likes silkies (see above picture), but not on his face or he can't breathe.
2. Baby brothers don't eat bread and you can't drink their milk.
3. Always, and I mean always ask the following question before holding..."He's poopy?" If the answer is "No" you can hold him.
4. Always talk to him in a really high pitched voice and call him "little buddy" a lot.

1 comment:

shack said...

Addie, I know you are a good big sister. You were so sweet to Ivy when we were at your house last, offering your silky to her. I'm glad you can see that he loves you with his eyes.

Don't forget to tell your Mommy that she is doing a good job!
-Holly