Thursday, August 09, 2007

Camping Tips

We went camping last week at super fun place with lots trees, trails and a pool. Dad taught me how to go under the water without getting water in my nose. Here are a few things I learned on this trip...


1. When playing frisbee, be sure to wear your cowgirl boots.
2. Even though Dad says it is okay, don't eat a roasted marshmallow you drop on the ground. If you do, you will eat strange crunchy things.
3. The gray, crinkly tube that comes out of the camper is NOT an elephant nose....that is where the pepe goes. If you hold it close to your face and say, "Blllll...look mom, I'm an elephant!" Mom will freak out and rub you down with anti-germ lotion.

1 comment:

Wess and Kristal said...

I am literally laughing out loud! I love the pink boots with the outfit and the story of the elephant nose will go down as one of the best!!
SO ADORABLE!!!