Thursday, November 15, 2007

Prayers

Tonight Dad caught me in the hallway, when I was supposed to be in my bed sleeping. Dad asked what I was doing and I told him, "I'm just praying for Ryan. Mom told me Ryan gets a shot and I pray that his head will feel better." (I'm helping Mom take RyRy to his check-up tomorrow)
Dad asked me if I would pray for his work and I said, "Sure!" I said, "Please make Dad's work feel better. In God's name. Amen."

Also, last night Mom was talking to Dad in a "time-out" kind of voice. I asked her if she was "frustrated" with Dad and she said, "Yes." I told Dad to, "Say sorry to Mom and give her a hug right now!" I understand feeling frustrated because Mom made me frustrated last week before we went to the fire station. I told her so and Mr. Mike and everyone else I saw in the morning.

No comments: