Sunday, April 08, 2007

"Jesus is Alive!...

...and so am I!" And the Easter Bunny came today at my house and at Grams and Pa's house too. We ate ham, which I love. And while Mom and Grams were getting the food, I put ham on everyone's plate. I also made sure everyone ate their ham and asked if they needed more during dinner. It is so cold at our house today we had to hunt eggs inside (and mom helped and forgot to take pictures). I like Easter!

BTW...My mom is not 25 years old. I asked her today.

Dying eggs is fun, even though you get kinda messy. The next pictures are of me playing with cascarones (confetti eggs). My Reina brought me some from Texas a few weeks ago. They were an Easter tradition at my mom's house when she was a kid. Notice the look of terror on my dad's face...I nearly gave everyone a concussion when I smashed them. We are going to save our Easter cascarones for a warm day.


No comments: