Saturday, April 28, 2007

Funny Things

If you know my family (especially Mom), you won't think a thing of the fact that I insisted on wearing only undies and a raincoat to ride my bike today.
Anyway, mom wanted to remember this and a few other things because she says baby Ryan makes her forget things. I also hid her jump drive a few weeks ago (where she keeps a list of extra funny things I do and say). We are still looking for it, so Mom here are a few funny things from this week:
-I have been calling you and Dad "Sweet Cheeks" and "Kids"
-I told you, "Don't worry, I've got it under control!"
-I brought all my instruments to your bedroom at 5:30 am...so you, Dad and I could play music and sing. Daddy played the "carmonica" with his eyes closed.
-I have been putting on two sets of panties, because I can't decided...Little Mermaid or Dora.
-I tried to give a hurt goose my silky, cuz, "It make her feel much better."
-I've been insisting on lots of "grouf hugs"
-I say "Bless you to me!" when I sneeze

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Addie, You make me laugh and laugh and I don't even live by you, I live really far away. Keep up that adorable personality and help your mommy with baby Ryan!