Sunday, May 06, 2007

Peace, Love and Organic Things

Mom and I love the farmer's market...it is full of fun. They have music, face painting, dogs and gobs of fresh veggies. Mom usually has to remind me of the "no sampling without buying" rule. When I see cherry tomatoes, I sometimes loose control and can't help myself. It's only okay if you are offered a sample...like the time dad tried goat cheese. He didn't like it and said, "Pooie" and spit it out.
This week I picked out some orange snapdragons. Some people told me they matched my hair. Here is a picture of me dancing around to a violin with the flowers. We also heard a tuba, trumpet and guitar. Instead of painting my face, the nice lady painted my arm with a big silver shark. I like sharks. We bought honey, tomatoes (of course) and also saw a fluffy thing. Mom said it was a Pomeranian dog, but I told her it was a chinchilla cat. I know all about cats because I have uncle Marc's old kitty cat book and like to read it a lot.

No comments: