Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hospital Trip

Papa had back surgery, so me Mom and Ryan drove a long day and stayed in a hotel to keep him company. I kept asking Papa if he was okay and if he wanted my silky.
I really liked the hospital because they let me ride in the bed to take Papa to surgery. I told the guy with the funny hat to drive faster. Also, the hospital had a whole fridge of pudding and juice for everyone to share.
The hospital was right next to the zoo, so when Mary was watching Papa, Reina and Mom took Ryan and I to see the wild animals. My favorites were the flamingos, giraffes and the one year-old gorilla. By the way, I do a good impression of a flamingo. Ryan slept through the whole zoo, except when we ate lunch and he grabbed mom's fork and flung salad in her hair....that was funny!
Here is a curious bear.

No comments: